XploSens SP — Nanometric Ink spray to safely and rapidly detect chlorate and Sprengel based explosives.
- Simple and effective – Rapid and distinct color change
- Instantaneously detects chlorate and Sprengel based primary explosives
- Detects hydrogen peroxide and many strong oxidizers (for example nitric acid)
- Requires no additional components/equipment
- Room Temperature storage
- Conducts 100 + tests
- Materials that are produced using nitric acid (for example, urea nitrate) may contain trace amounts of the acid and can discolor the reagent.
- The hypochlorite ion in bleach and percarbonate in color safe bleach give a color change.
- Basic compounds (for example, baking soda) can also discolor the reagent.
Weight: 0.1 lb
Dimensions: 1 in x 1 in x 4 in
Spray ink on the suspected material. A rapid color change (within seconds) from a dark blue to a light color, typically yellow indicates the presence of a strong oxidizer such as peroxides, chlorates, bromates and sprengel explosives.