Explosive detection with XploSens ST - Sterile Capillary Tests are used to detect ingredients in suspect liquids meant for human consumption that can be used for manufacturing explosives, such as solutions of hydrogen peroxides or chlorates.
- One Step detection
- Simple and effective - Rapid and distinct color change
- Instantaneously detects solutions containing chlorates and peroxides.
- Detects many strong oxidizers (for example nitric acid)
- Room Temperature storage
- Conducts 50 tests
- The hypochlorite ion in bleach and percarbonate in color safe bleach give a color change.
- Ammonium solutions discolor the reagent.