XPell R provides a quick, effective and inexpensive means for neutralizing peroxide buildup in organic solvents.
Approx. 50 grams, protects up to 100 liters of solvent
XPell R features:
· Safely neutralizes peroxide build up for less expansive disposal
· Visual solution – distinct blue color indicates the absence of peroxides
· Simple and effective, does not require any additional materials/steps
· No special handling, storage or disposal requirements
XPell R advantage:
· Significant cost savings by eliminating peroxide hazard and disposal
· Improved laboratory safety and prevention of peroxide related explosions/accidents
Before disposal, add approximately .50g of XPell R for each liter of solvent. XPell R neutralizes peroxides present in the solvent and peroxides that form over time. The solvent should be free of peroxides as long as the immersed powder remains dark blue. A color change to a yellow/pale color indicates that the protection is exhausted. If this change occurs, add more powder to the solvent until the color of the additional powder remains dark blue.